ILLINOIS FOOD HANDLERS
eFoodhandlers® IL Food Handlers card for CHICAGO & all of IllINOIS. This is your premier source for APPROVED food handler training & testing for the State of Illinois. eFoodHandlers' online course is ANSI approved, providing quality safety education on proper food handling and preparation practices.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent ILLINOIS
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $8
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
eFoodHandlers' commitment to education is not just a marketing gimmick. It extends to both middle and high schools. Any ILLINOIS public classroom can use eFoodHandlers training and testing FREE of charge.
eFoodHandlers is committed to assisting those who donate their time and resources on behalf of others. Any ILLINOIS charitable organization can access low-Cost eFoodHandlers training and testing.
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in ILLINOIS to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.